Associate, Evidence and Impact, Clean Cooking Alliance
Closing: Open until Filled
The Clean Cooking Alliance (CCA) works with a global network of partners to build an inclusive industry that makes clean cooking accessible to the three billion people who live each day without it. Established in 2010, the Alliance is driving consumer demand, mobilizing investment to build a pipeline of scalable businesses, and fostering an enabling environment that allows the sector to thrive. Clean cooking transforms lives by improving health, protecting the climate and environment, empowering women, and helping consumers save time and money. In alignment with the Sustainable Development Goals, CCA is working to achieve universal access to clean cooking by 2030.
The Associate, Evidence & Impact (Associate) is an integral member of the CCA E&I Team, responsible for providing implementation, administrative and operational support. As a member of the E&I Team, they will be responsible for supporting E&I’s project work, including supporting virtual workshops and acting as a liaison between E&I and CCA Operations on contracting. This position requires someone who is highly organized and attentive to detail. This position will be critical for helping the E&I team do its work more efficiently and effectively.
The Associate will be heavily involved in the day-to-day work of implementing virtual workshop series activities for the E&I Standards and Research portfolio. This will include supporting the development and organization of virtual convenings for international stakeholders, engaging in regular communications with those stakeholders and providing technical support as needed. The Associate will also take the lead in contracting for E&I project work and provide other E&I team-wide support as needed.
- Organize and compile training presentations for virtual workshop sessions, communicate with participants, and maintain and organize supporting documentation, participant registration and attendance records
- Serve as the primary point of contact for virtual participants from multiple different workshop series or other virtual convenings
- Work with E&I and CCA Operations staff to develop and execute agreements (contracts, grants, sponsorships, etc.) and amendments as needed
- Support the E&I team in developing fact sheets, talking points, blog posts and other materials related to our work
- Provide additional support the E&I team as requested
- Other duties as assigned
We seek applicants with an interest in and ability to proactively manage multiple requests and jump in where needed. We are interested in applicants who have experience in providing programmatic support through agreement development and budget management. We seek candidates who can cultivate effective working relationships with people, internally and externally, from a wide variety of types of organizations, cultural backgrounds, and areas of expertise.
Most of all, we are seeking the following qualities which are fundamental to success, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required, with 2-4 years of applicable work experience
- Close attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and/or customer service
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Solutions-oriented and able to manage and advance multiple tasks and responsibilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Problem-solver with a proactive, no-task-is-too-small nature who takes initiative
- Team-oriented, supportive work style, and able to work independently
- Excellent communicator, able to synthesize and convey complex information clearly
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- High ethical standards and ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with sensitive information
- Ability to learn new systems and collaboration platforms efficiently
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), with particular emphasis on ability to create compelling and professional PowerPoint materials
- Data analysis experience preferred
- Fluent Spanish speaker a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
- Ability to meet regular attendance/tardiness policy.
Benefits & Compensation
For full-time, benefit eligible employees, UNF offers an excellent range of benefits, including:
- a choice between two health plans through UnitedHealthcare (PPO or HDHP with HSA)
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
- flexible spending accounts
- 403b retirement savings plan with a generous matching contribution
- group term and supplemental life insurance
- short-term disability
- long-term disability
- health club discounts
- commuter subsidy
- back-up care
- employee assistance program
Additionally, all benefit eligible employees have 12 paid holidays, 20 vacation days, 10 sick days, 3 personal days, and 8 weeks of family leave care.