Rural World Resources International
|Mission||Supply basic amenities [water, renewable energy and fuels, transportation, farming and food processing, educational and health facilities] on a non prof making basis.|
|Organization Type||Non-Governmental Organization|
|Organizational Expertise||Capacity Building, Climate/Environment, Gender / Womens Empowerment, Humanitarian/Emergency Response, Livelihoods, Research, Technology and Fuel R&D|
|Technologies and Fuels||Biogas, Biomass (Ag. Residue, Processed Biomass, etc.), Charcoal, Pellets / Briquettes, Solar|
|Other Technologies and Fuels||Small Hydro Power
Fuels and Energy from MSW
|Clean Cooking Activities||1. Training rural womens groups to build efficient household cook stoves on a â€œdo-it-yourself' basis. about 37 communities and 100 groups are involved.
2. obtain gaseous and liquid fuels from waste plastics through thermal depolymerization.
3. process municipal solid wastes into biomass fuel briquettes.
1. Training rural womens groups to build efficient household cook stoves on a â€œdo-it-yourself' basis;
2. Supply of inputs for above;
3. Fuels from waste plastics through thermal depolymerization;
4. Municipal solid wastes into biomass fuel briquettes, pellets.
|Regions Operating In||Sub-Saharan Africa|
|Countries Operating In||Cameroon, Chad, Central African Republic, Congo, Republic, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea|
|Address||RWRI, Food Market Junction
Che Street, Mankon
|State/Province||North West Region|
|Primary Point of Contact|
|First Name||Matty Fru|