Frequently Asked Questions
• Actively promote the Alliance and work to raise awareness of the health, environmental, gender and livelihood impacts of clean cooking solutions.
• Share experience, expertise, best practices, tools and resources.
• Contribute testing and product information about your cookstove and/or fuel on the Alliance’s Clean Cooking Catalog.
• Explore opportunities to test your cooking technology or those used in the work of your organization and aim to improve technology performance over time based on ISO IWA Tiers of Performance and future international standards.
• Report annually on your organization’s results to advance the adoption of clean cookstoves and fuels.
Resources & Capacity Building
• Eligibility for funding opportunities
• Invitation to events, workshops, biennial forums, and webinars
• First look at toolkits, reports, and other resources
• Newsletter subscription
• For corporate donors, the unique opportunity to better understand base of the pyramid consumers in some of the world’s fastest growing markets
Partnership Brokering & Networking
• Invitation to global, regional, and local events
• Introduction to donors, partners, media, and other connections, as appropriate
• Participation in steering committees or peer review panels, as appropriate
• Connect with other entrepreneurs, mentors, and investors through online investment portals and communities
• Featured in our online partner directory
• Opportunity to appear in the partner spotlight of our monthly newsletter
• Promotion on Alliance website on social media channels
• For donors, name recognition on our website and in printed materials
Donor partners represent bilateral, corporate, multilateral, foundation, non-profit, or individual contributors who make a financial commitment to the Alliance. Donor partners can also provide valuable contributions in the form of unrestricted or targeted financial or in-kind support. Find current donors, learn how to become a donor partner here, or make a gift here.
National partners are governments who make a national commitment to the adoption of clean cookstoves and fuels; take a leadership role in disseminating clean cooking solutions or employing best practices; and/or provide funding or in-kind services to the Alliance. Find current national implementing partners here. Find current national donor partners here.
Implementing partners are organizations directly involved in the implementation of clean cooking solutions, which may include design, manufacture, distribution, marketing, or sale of cookstoves or fuels by the private sector, NGOs, humanitarian groups, etc.
Service Provider Partners
Service providers are organizations that provide professional services to other clean cooking implementers, which may include research, testing, capacity building, business support, etc.
Champion partners are institutions or individuals who support the Alliance’s mission and goals, but do not directly implement clean cooking solutions or provide professional services to implementers. This may include organizations active in related fields, investors, faith-based charities, advocacy groups, or interested individuals.