6th ARE Energy Access Investment Forum
The Alliance for Rural Electrification (ARE) is excited to announce that the 6th ARE Energy Access Investment Forum (EAIF) will take place in Lusaka, Zambia on 23-24 September 2020.
EAIF is a well-established political exchange and business event aimed at assisting the private and public sector to get up to speed on the latest developments in the off-grid sector and do business.
The ARE Forum is supported by our long-standing partner GET.invest, a European programme that mobilises renewable energy investments. The Forum will feature a GET.invest Business-to-Business (B2B) Matchmaking Session. The session will provide participants with an opportunity to connect with potential business partners, public and private investors and policymakers in a series of select personal meetings.
The Forum offers the opportunity:
- for companies to showcase their innovative off-grid solutions, products and services to investors and partners at our exhibition;
- for key public sector players to present their upcoming funding and de-risking programmes and policy initiatives;
- to tailor and personalise the conference according to participants’ priorities;
- to find your business partners and advance your projects through the B2B matchmaking session; and
- to discuss major sector trends and topics in the off-grid energy markets in Africa, where 95% of the rural population have no access to modern energy services.
To intensify the exchange with players from and outside Africa, ARE will also hold its Annual General Meeting in conjunction with the Forum on 17 March 2020.
More information: https://eaif2020.b2match.io/